Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Japan

I chose this country to find out interesting facts about other country instead of my own because I already know a lot of facts for my own country.

1 The population of japan is 127.

2 The langue that japan speak is Japanese.

3 The main city's in Japan is Tokyo,Hiroshima,Sendai, and Osaka

I'm going to japan because I want to go and visit the chief of japan and how to speak Japanese. Also to go and have a holiday finding interesting facts on a vacation.

I will be going away for about two or three weeks but feel free to come with me I don't mine
have a good time.

The name of the capital city is toyko
The population of the capital city is 9.273
In January, the weather in the capital city is usually  5°C (41°F) 
The capital city is located in the Chicago
The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Brazilian, Vietnamese.

I think No because one it is teasing the bull and two it is killing the environment.

In wellington one I would like to go on the cable car ride and two I would to taste all of there yummy food.




No comments:

Post a Comment