Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Writing



I have been learning how to do an OREO paragraph.  OREO stands for opinion, reason, example, and restating your opinion.  Restate means to say it again.  I wrote this paragraph to persuade the reader to agree with my idea.

The most phenomenal creation in the world is a cheetah because it can run faster than a car and run 110-120 km/h.It is the fastest thing in the world for an animal because they are faster than a car and they were hard to make.it will beat you in race because it has got 4 legs and we have 2 legs









3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tyrone,
    What a great start to your second and first blog post. I really like your OREO paragraph about a cheetah. There is some interesting, amazing and ambitious vocabulary that describes the cheetah. My feedback for you is to just reread over your OREO paragraph so you can fix up the mistakes. Keep up the great work! :P

    Visit my blog: hpslylem@blogspot.com
    From Lyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Tyrone,
    I really like how you have completed your first ever blog post.
    I know how it feels and when you would have lots of posts then you
    would absolutely be proud of your work. I really like the idea
    you did you post about. I hope you keep posting more of your learning.
    Were you excited?
    How did you feel?
    Keep up the great work!!!

    Shahid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon dia Tyrone,
    You have done a wonderful OREO paragraph about the fastest land animal. One point out they are not the fastest animal in the world it is a bird, but they are the fastest land creature.
    One question how did you find all of these facts?
    And don't forget to use capital letters.

    Thank you
    From Denzal

    ReplyDelete